Re: [Gems-users] Error with Loading Ruby

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:24:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Niran Soundararajan <soundara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Error with Loading Ruby

Hello,

I did not remove this part.

OBJECT ruby0 TYPE ruby {
}

Thank you,
Niranjan

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, Niket Agarwal wrote:

I think there is another place where "ruby" is present in the
checkpoint file except "timing_model:ruby"

Did you remove that too?

Cheers,
Niket

On Apr 16, 2009, at 5:14 PM, Niran Soundararajan wrote:

Hello,

I get the following error when I try to load a checkpoint that has
been created after loading and initializing ruby but before I do
anything with opal.
I tried removing the "timing_model: ruby" as well but the error
remained.

Error:
Physical Memory object cannot be found. If you are NOT compiling
Ruby and
you see this message, something is wrong.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thank you,
Niranjan

" to your search.