Re: [Gems-users] High Router power

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:20:52 -0400
From: Niket Agarwal <niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] High Router power
Hi Shoaib,

Please also initialize the E_in_buf, E_xbar, etc variables in line no. 352 of NetworkPower.C? These couple of errors have got in to the release. Correcting this should solve your problem.

Our group is working on the release of Orion 2.0 which has further corrections to the original Orion distribution. We will also plug it into GEMS soon.

Cheers,
Niket