[Gems-users] Checkpoint creation error

Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:40:47 -0400
From: Utku Aydonat <uaydonat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Checkpoint creation error
Hi,

I compiled gems-2.1 with simics-2.2.19 with no problems. I am trying to build a naked checkpoint using the workload scripts provided on the gems website. I modified system.conf as instructed, however I am getting the below error message when I run

./naked-check-create.sh 16 65536

[qlc28B_2 info] Note: Abort Command Received - Something probably went wrong

I noticed that some other people posted messages related to same problem, but I did not manage to find a solution that works for me.

Could someone tell me how this problem can be solved.

Thanks in advance,

Utku