[Gems-users] a problem about create checkpoint

Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 21:09:11 +0800 (CST)
From: llccdd1985 <llccdd1985@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] a problem about create checkpoint
Hi,all
   I use simics2.2.19 and gems2.1 in the fedora core 6 and the host id x86,I use the naked-checked-create.sh which in the workload_scripts.tar.gz to create a  checkpoint,I install the solaris9 with UltraSPARCIII+ in seregeti,when I confgiure the system.conf  like this:

NAKED_CHECKPOINT_FAMILY_NAME=abisko-sol9
NAKED_CHECKPOINT_DIR=/root/checkpoint
NAKED_CHECKPOINT_COMMON_FILE=naked-common.simics
NAKED_CHECKPOINT_RUN_FILE=naked-run.simics
TARGET_CPU_FREQ_MHZ=75
TARGET_MAIN_DISK_SIZE_BYTES=8513945600
TARGET_MAIN_DISK_CYLINDERS=10940
TARGET_MAIN_DISK_HEADS=19
TARGET_MAIN_DISK_TRACKS=80
OS_NAME=Solaris9
OS_INSTALL_CD_1=/root/simics-workspace/targets/serengeti/sol-9-u7-sparc-v1.iso
OS_INSTALL_CD_2=/root/simics-workspace/targets/serengeti/sol-9-u7-sparc-v2.iso

the other is default,
 my first problem is i do not know how to enter the value of the NAKED_CHECKPOINT_FAMILY_NAME option,I try it with platinum,ULTRASPRAC,x86,abisko-sol9,but all them were failed.

when I use the ./naked-checked-create.sh,I got the error as below:

Using CD-ROM image file: /root/simics-workspace/targets/serengeti/sol-9-u7-sparc-v1.iso
setting media file-cd25B_2_6
[fc0_image error] Error creating /root/checkpoint/disk/abisko-sol9.disk: No such file or directory
[error] setting attribute files in fc0_image:
illegal value
Error while loading a configuration: Failed to initialize all objects
This has left the configuration system in an inconsistent state.
Restarting Simics is recommended.
Failed to initialize all objects
Failed loading the configuration in Simics. This is probably
due to some misconfiguration, or that some required file is
missing. Please check the above output for error messages
[abisko-sol9-common.simics:227] the command did not complete properly; interrupting script
[sol9-cd-install-1.simics:67] the command did not complete properly; interrupting script
 I enter the q to quit it ,then I  got the second error as below:
ing CD-ROM image file: /root/simics-workspace/targets/serengeti/sol-9-u7-sparc-v1.iso
setting media file-cd25B_2_6
[fc0_image error] Error creating /root/checkpoint/disk/abisko-sol9.disk: No such file or directory
[error] setting attribute files in fc0_image:
illegal value
Error while loading a configuration: Failed to initialize all objects
This has left the configuration system in an inconsistent state.
Restarting Simics is recommended.
Failed to initialize all objects
Failed loading the configuration in Simics. This is probably
due to some misconfiguration, or that some required file is
missing. Please check the above output for error messages
[abisko-sol9-common.simics:227] the command did not complete properly; interrupting script
[sol9-cd-install-1.simics:67] the command did not complete properly; interrupting script
this time I enter the q to quit the simics.I want to know how to complete this task,any suggestion is appreciated,

thanks

渊波阔宅 湖景人生