Re: [Gems-users] failed assertion in MOESI_CMP_token

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:31:55 -0500
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] failed assertion in MOESI_CMP_token
Is there any chance that you made interconnect modifications such that point-to-point ordering for the persistent request virtual network was violated?

--Mike

Niket wrote:
Hi all,
I am running the MOESI_CMP_token protocol for 16 processors and the NUCA_ topology. After a while, I get the following assertion failure. Can someone throw some light into the problem.

failed assertion 'm_map_ptr->exist(address)' at fn void PersistentTable::persistentRequestUnlock(const Address&, MachineID) in system/PersistentTable.C:132

Thanks,
Niket