Re: [Gems-users] Ruby Cache Features

Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:24:40 +0200
From: pana <panasa1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Ruby Cache Features
Thanks for reply.
Now I understood something more about the architecture, but I can't find what I am searching for about protocol.

I looked at Slicc code to search an answer to those questions, but I found nothing:

- Promotion Policy? Is there a timer or somthing similar to schedule migration?
- Where the new data are written in?

Has someone any idea?

bye
francesco