[Gems-users] Question about global event queue management

Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:09:35 -0400
From: "Juyoung Jung" <juyoung.jung@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Question about global event queue management
Hi,  everyone.
I have a question about global event queue.
According to the previous thread answer(https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2007-April/msg00074.shtml
and https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2007-April/msg00146.shtml), a global event queue for all separate nodes is used for simulation. Does this mean that the global event queue also get the same entry whenever each node's queue such as mandatory queue or their own network queue comes to have new entry? If it is the case, could you let me know who perform the insert operation? I couldn't find out it except that self-ordering priority heap is being used under scheduling method of event queue.  In more specifically,  I would like to know WHEN(which condition) and BY WHOM it should be carried out.
Thanks for your response in advance.

Regards,

Young