Re: [Gems-users] Accurate timing and performance simulation of x86 machines

Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:38:43 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Accurate timing and performance simulation of x86 machines
GEMS is best suited towards modeling a shared-memory hierarchy.  It does
not handle I/O devices like Myrinet and Infiniband.

If you are not committed to Simics, I believe the Michigan M5 simulator
might be better suited to simulating a cluster with custom networks.

http://m5.eecs.umich.edu/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

--Mike