Re: [Gems-users] Deadlock (Mike Marty)

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 00:46:39 -0500
From: "Nitin Bhardwaj" <bhardwaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Deadlock (Mike Marty)
Thanks allot for the quick response, Mike.

I checked the destination was set properly there was some other issue. Actually, I was having a conditional check which was not allowing the Response Msg to reach the destination.
Atleast, the deadlock issue is resolved for now, but i am facing some other similar issues in the protocol right now.

-Thank You
Nitin Bhardwaj

If the data response from the L2 never reaches the L1, that is the culprit.  Check the Destination of that message.

--Mike