Re: [Gems-users] Loading checkpoints

Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:55:45 -0600
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Loading checkpoints
I suggest you post this question to the Simics forums at Simics.net, since it does not involve GEMS. Offhand, I'd guess that there's something wrong with file [chkpoint1]... maybe it doesn't exist, isn't in Simics' path, or is the wrong format.

Srinath Sridharan wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to follow the document wiki in the gems home page to install ryby and opal.

I am not able to load any existing checkpoints. When i say

"read-configuration chkpoint1", it says "failed to read configuration".

the chkpoint1 config file is targetted for serengetti.

Can someone explain me whats the problem ?

Srinath