Re: [Gems-users] MessageBuffer enqueue method

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:26:18 -0700
From: "Liqun Cheng" <liqun.cheng@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] MessageBuffer enqueue method
This is a smart pointer, in which operators (), -> are overloaded.
Here is an article on smart pointers: "Smart Pointers - What, Why, Which?"
http://ootips.org/yonat/4dev/smart-pointers.html

Liqun

On 8/7/07, Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think this is just C++ magic where calling enqueue() with a sub-class
of class Message will just invoke the RefCnt(TYPE) constructor.

Other C++ experts can correct me or elaborate.

--Mike