[Gems-users] undefined reference of SIM_* functions

Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:18:10 +0200
From: "Mladen Nikitovic" <mladen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] undefined reference of SIM_* functions
Hi,

I'm adding some functionality to GEMS by extending it with a couple of
attributes. The attributes are registered, but it seems like some of the
SIM_* functions are not available (from processor and event API such as
SIM_processor_break and SIM_cycle count), whereas others are (such as
SIM_current_processor). I'm calling the API functions from command.C, but I
get this error although I have a include simics/api.h directive, which
should be enough.

simics/commands.C:228: undefined reference to `SIM_processor_break'

Is there something I'm missing or is there something in ruby command.C (or
ruby Makefile) that prevents it from using these API functions?

Regards,
Mladen