Re: [Gems-users] GEMS1.3 ?

Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:18:55 +0930
From: May Zhao <zhao0043@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] GEMS1.3 ?
Hi ,

     For some reason, I just need to run Simics 3.x on GEMS. So I'd like to
port GEMS by myself if you can kindly tell me how to do that.
     Thanks a lot.

At 09:45 AM 26/05/2006 -0500, you wrote:
I'm not sure when we will have time to release GEMS 1.3.  I imagine
sometime this summer.

The Simics 3.x changes are pretty minor.  If you need Simics 3.x, you
might want to consider porting GEMS 1.2 yourself (and we can point out
the required changes)

--Mike