Re: [Gems-users] Add new CacheRequestType

Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 22:45:56 -0500 (CDT)
From: Bradford Beckmann <beckmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Add new CacheRequestType
James,

To answer your first question: yes, you are on the right track with your
understanding of how to add to CacheRequestType.

GenericRequestType and CacheRequestType have different purposes.
CacheRequestType identifies the type of CacheMsg and GenericRequestType is
a pseudo parent of all requests (both cache messages and network
messages) used to provide an interface between Ruby and SLICC generated
request types.

Brad