Re: [Gems-users] Get State, Set State functions

Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:00:45 -0500 (CDT)
From: Bradford Beckmann <beckmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Get State, Set State functions
Those functions are defined in the controller specification file
and are generated by SLICC.  All generated ruby code can be found in the
directory:

ruby/generated/<protocol>/

The specific get state and set state functions are located in separate C
files named <controller>_getState.C and <controller>_setState.C

Brad