[Gems-users] Workloads

Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:03:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dave <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Workloads
Hello,

I have a few questions on the workloads explained at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/gems/doc/wiki/moin.cgi/gen-scripts. The workloads are not distributed in the GEMS release, but where can we obtain them? We need to compile the workloads on a real Sun machine and then simulate them, right? Are shared libraries okay or do we need to statically link the programs? How can we isolate the program simulation if we don't want to get metrics related with the OS?

Thank you for help.

Dave