[Gems-users] Problems compiling Ruby on gcc3.3.5 (Gems 1.2)

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:47:31 +0100
From: "Alessandro Bardine" <alessandro.bardine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Problems compiling Ruby on gcc3.3.5 (Gems 1.2)
I am trying to compile the new release of Gems on my machine
running x86-linux, Simics2.2
I am following the Set-Up and QuickStart guide from Gems web site
(which perfectly worked for Gems 1.1 on the same machine), I edited the
Makefile.common anf the Makefile
for my Gcc compiler version  but when comiling Ruby I get some errors like
in
Nuca/NUCAProfiler.c:
	xall of overloaded function sqrt(int) is ambiguos....

Does some one have suggestions? Must I install a more new release of g++?