[Gems-users] Cross Referenced Gems

Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: arrvindh shriraman <arrvindh_shriraman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Cross Referenced Gems
I have set up a cross reference for the gems package using lxr.
You can reach it at
www.cs.rochester.edu/u/ashriram/lxr/http/source
There are a few bugs though in the header file lookup and these are the things on my TODO list. If anybody knows how to solve (2) please email me.

TODO list
(1) Setup glimpse for free-text search
(2) Fix header file lookup. Gems includes headers from different folders. Lxr currently looks up the the #include "*.h" files only in the current folder.

I found this extremely useful in conjunction with TAGS to browse the code which is split across multiple folders.