[Gems-users] Error message after opal0.init

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:21:47 +0100
From: Blas <blacuesa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Error message after opal0.init
Hi!

I am trying to install GEMS but I get a error message. I follow the
documentation and after typing opal0.init I get this message:

pstate_t: getMMUName: unable to get mmu name. not an object
simics-common: system/pstate.C:695: static void pstate_t::getMMUName(int,
char*, int): Assertion `0' failed.

I use the firststep machine to run the simulation. I do not know if it is a
problem.

I would like to know how (or where) I could download the sare disk dumps.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Blas.