Re: [Gems-users] regd creating checkpoints for workloads

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:24:53 -0400
From: Christian Bienia <cbienia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] regd creating checkpoints for workloads
Hi,

I'm kind of confused: If you wanna create a checkpoint of a benchmark
with warmed up caches, don't you have to load ruby/opal right from the
beginning? Or does Simics manage the contents of the caches and
ruby/opal just hook in? What else is ruby's load-caches parameter for if
not for creating checkpoints?

Chris