[DynInst_API:] Dyninst API Mailing List Test

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:04:28 -0600 (CST)
From: Jeff Hollingsworth <hollings@xxxxxxxxxx>

This is the test message to the dyninst API mailing list.  If you receive this
message, and are no longer interested in the dyninst API, please send me mail.

To all those who attended the meeting last week, thanks.  I think we have a
productive meeting, and it was great to hear about some of the new and interesting
uses of the API that people have come up with.

Thanks,

Jeff