[DynInst_API:] Report an assertion with the latest git version of Dyninst

Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 10:16:38 -0500
From: Jim Galarowicz <jeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Report an assertion with the latest git version of Dyninst
Hi all,

I can run OpenSpeedShop fine on this application with the 9.3.2 version of Dyninst and until recently the master git repository version too.

But, with the latest git master sources (as of yesterday morning) I'm seeing this assert.ÂÂ The application is lulesh2.0.3 (mpi and openmp).

I can send the executable or any other information, if needed.

Thanks,

Jim G

mrnet_commnode: /tmp/jgalaro/spack-stage/spack-stage-Arx2ep/dyninst/symtabAPI/src/Object-elf.C:3546: int read_except_table_gcc3(const unsigned char*, mach_relative_info&, Dyninst::Elf_X_Shdr*, Dyninst::Elf_X_Shdr*, std::vector<Dyninst::SymtabAPI::ExceptionBlock>&): Assertion `low_pc_val==pc_begin_val' failed.