Re: [DynInst_API:] OPENMP Support with Dyninst

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 17:59:50 +0300
From: John Mellor-Crummey <johnmc@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] OPENMP Support with Dyninst
Have you looked at the emerging OMPT tools interface for OpenMP? What instrumentation do you want to add to OpenMP programs with Dyninst? (One of my students used a combination of Dyninst instrumentation of loads and stores + the OMPT tools API to build an OpenMP race detector.)

--
John Mellor-Crummey

(sent from my phone)