Re: [DynInst_API:] dyninst does not build with Fedora 28 glibc

Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 15:58:26 -0500
From: Jeff Hollingsworth <hollings@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] dyninst does not build with Fedora 28 glibc
I am not sure XDR was ever used in Dyninst proper. XDR was used decades ago in Paradyn to communicate with external visualization modules. It may have ended up in Dyninst since XDR was one of the target communication modes of the igen interface generator (in addition to some faster native methods used for thread to thread communication).

Jeff