Re: [DynInst_API:] Control Flow Graph example with parseAPI

Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 18:16:42 -0500
From: Buddhika Chamith Kahawitage Don <budkahaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Control Flow Graph example with parseAPI
Sorry for the late response on this. Got side tracked with other pursuits. Anyways it would be just easier if these examples were in the form of executable tests/ examples within the Dyninst repository. Didn't see something like that though. Did I miss it? (I laboriously copied stuff from the pdf to assemble the example source. There is a chance I may have missed some stuff during that process)

Thanks
Buddhika