[DynInst_API:] Indirect Control Flow Target Deduction in CFG

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:56:34 -0500
From: Buddhika Chamith Kahawitage Don <budkahaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Indirect Control Flow Target Deduction in CFG
Hi All,

I am thinking of implementing a control flow integrity prototype for which I require doing some static analysis to approximate control flow targets of indirect control flow instructions.Â

How does parseAPI handle indirect control flows when deriving the CFG? What facilities does the API provide me order to obtain such information? (e.g: which control flows are indirect and what are the possible targets given an indirect control flow instruction)

Regards
Buddhika