Re: [DynInst_API:] Find function for c++ dll

Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:00:54 +0000
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Find function for c++ dll
If memory serves, BPatch_module should have a findFunction method that will search within a specific DLL. However, a hang in BPatch_image::findFunction is definitely a bug; if you can break inside that call and post a new issue on github with a stack trace at the hang, I'll see what I can figure out.