[DynInst_API:] registerDynamicCallCallback not working !!!

Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 13:23:22 +0100
From: "Hiep-Thuan Do (CEA)" <dohiepthuan.cea@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] registerDynamicCallCallback not working !!!
Hi all,

I am trying to use bpatch.registerDynamicCallCallback(callback) for instrumenting dynamic calls (for example, using pointer function).

I have a mutatee that uses pointer function for calling functions. In other site, in mutator that use dyninst-api for this instrument by using bpatch.registerDynamicCallCallback
(callbackdyn). However, the callbackdyn is never called although dynamic calls are called in mutatee. This problem is happen on both two version Dyninst-9.1.0 and Dyninst-9.2.0

Could someone help me for solving the problem registerDynamicCallCallback?
Thanks!

P/s:

I used also the method monitorCalls(callback_func) in class BPatch_point for monitoring dynamic calls at a point (BPatch_point). The callback_func( BPatch_function) is called for this monitoring at the point.