[DynInst_API:] Dyninst Developer and User Forum?

Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 14:28:36 -0600
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Dyninst Developer and User Forum?
If you are a user or developer of Dyninst, or follow our technology developments,
please take a moment to respond to this message.

The UW-Madison (led by me) and Univ of Maryland-College Park (led by Jeff
Hollingsworith) Dyninst teams have been really pleased to see the significant
contributions from many of you, the Dyninst community.  These contributions
varying from long term developer commitments, to (sometimes large) spot
contributions, to more focused contributions, to bug fixes.  Such contributions
and partnerships have allowed Dyninst move forward in many important ways.
We have Dyninst developers and users in the high performance computing,
operating systems, computer security, computer architecture, software
engineering, and other areas.

Given the growth of the Dyninst community, we thought it might be a good time
to hold an in-person forum for Dyninst developers and users. At such a meeting,
you can share what you have been working on, learn the ins and outs of our
development and test environment, hear about our latest and greatest efforts,
and hear about and contribute to our project roadmap.

The idea is a 1-2 day meeting with time for presentations, tutorials, discussions,
and mash-ups.

Let us know if you think that you might attend such a meeting.  If you could only
attend remotely, also let us know.

Thanks again for all your hard work and we look forward to hearing from you ...
and hopefully meeting some new faces.

best,

Bart & Jeff