Re: [DynInst_API:] Building UNSTRIP from source

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:03:00 +0000
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Building UNSTRIP from source
Justin--

I just checked this out locally and pushed up source code and makefile updates. The makefile will need manual configuration:

* set the C++0x/C++11 flag appropriately for your compiler
* set the new/old GNU ABI flag to match how you built dyninst (default is old ABI in both unstrip and dyninst)

Should work though.

Is ARM32 one of the embedded architectures you're looking at?

--bw