[DynInst_API:] Paradyn research staff position

Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 12:17:57 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Paradyn research staff position
The Paradyn project has an immediate opening for a full time staff researcher.

As most of you know, we produce the Dyninst binary code analysis and
instrumentation tools and the MRNet scalability infrastructure. We strive
to come up with new and crazy ideas and turn them into working software
that solves real world problems.  We have great colleagues (you're one of
them!) and our software gets used in many many interesting real-world
situations.

Certainly experience with HPC tools, large scale systems, binary code,
compiler technology, and large software system are all desired skills.
However candidates with a good computer science foundation and excellent
systems skils are encouraged to apply, because we can train in the specific
areas.

Salaries are decent and benefits are excellent.  Plus Madison is a cool town
to live in (always in the list of top places to live in the U.S.).

Please feel free to contact me with questions if you are interested, and pass
this message on to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Non-U.S.
citizens are welcome to apply (we're happy to help out with visa applications).

The official posting:
    http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/Weblisting/External/PVLSummary.aspx?pvl_num=86748

best,			--bart