[DynInst_API:] commit: bugfix for PIE rewriting

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:24:30 -0500
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] commit: bugfix for PIE rewriting
Alexsandar Nikolich reported that on Fedora 23, we still had a crash in rewriting PIE executables, this time at exit. Upon inspection, we were not correctly adjusting the pointers to INIT_ARRAY and FINI_ARRAY in .dynamic (but were adjusting them everywhere else). These are now adjusted along with the other .dynamic entries that may contain pointers to addresses we've changed.

--bw