[DynInst_API:] Mark your calendar: 2016 Scalable Tools Workshop

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 01:38:15 -0600
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Mark your calendar: 2016 Scalable Tools Workshop
Hi all.  We've set the date and location of the 2016 Petascale Tools Workshop.
Mark your calendars!

in August, we had a poll to select the best week.  Interestingly, there was a
majority vote from the European respondents for August.  And an overall
respondent vote for the first week in August.

So, we are scheduled for will be AUGUST 1-4, 2016 back at the Granlibakken Resort
at Lake Tahoe.  We were able to get a good rate, similar to the rate we had last
year.  As in past years, the rate will be all inclusive of lodging, meals, and
meeting.

Note that we tried to schedule at Snowbird (near Salt Lake City) this coming year,
but they were very very difficult to deal with.

The anticipated schedule is the same as this past year, a Sunday arrival, and
departure after lunch on Thursday.

Snowbird is another beautiful location and a nice complement to Granlibakken.
We hope to see you in the Rockies next year!

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey

PS: If you have any colleagues that should be added to our mailing list, please
let us know.