[DynInst_API:] Dyninst not found when building Test Suite

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 17:58:17 +0000
From: "Knapp, Rashawn L" <rashawn.l.knapp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Dyninst not found when building Test Suite

Hello,

I built Dyninst 9.0.3 last evening, and it seems to have built successfully.  I was building the test suite this morning and encountered a  message from ccmake, stating that ““Dyninst” is considered to be NOT FOUND.” The full  message text is below:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:28 (find_package):

   Found package configuration file:

     /nfs/fx/proj/<hidden paths>/Dyninst/Dyninst-9.0.3/intel/lib/cmake/Dyninst/DyninstConfig.cmake

   but it set Dyninst_FOUND to FALSE so package "Dyninst" is considered to be

   NOT FOUND.  Reason given by package:

   The following imported targets are referenced, but are missing: dyninstAPI

The line at CMakeLists.txt:28 is below

28 find_package (Dyninst REQUIRED COMPONENTS common

29   OPTIONAL_COMPONENTS symtabAPI dyninstAPI instructionAPI proccontrol)

I am not sure where to look to fix this or what I configured incorrectly. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thank you

Rashawn Knapp

Software Development Engineer, Intel Corporation

Systems Engineering, Architecture & Runtimes