Re: [DynInst_API:] Some documentation patches + code sample

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 01:46:43 +0300
From: Alin MÃndroc <mindroc.alin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Some documentation patches + code sample

Hi,

No problem, a comment specifying the license placed at the beginning of the code would be enough?

Alin

On Sep 21, 2015 6:04 PM, "Bill Williams" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Alin--

Thanks much for the patches. I'll work out where to drop the example in and let you know.

Do you mind adding license/copyright info to your code sample? (Anything that allows us to distribute it with the manual should be fine.)

--bw