[DynInst_API:] Pick the date: 2016 Scalable Tools Workshop

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:16:03 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Pick the date: 2016 Scalable Tools Workshop
Hi all.  It was a great workshop this year at Granlibakken, with excellent
talks and very productive working groups.  And, of course, a beautiful
location and comfortable accommodations.

Thank you to all of you who attended and made it such a great event.

We are trying to set the date and location of the 2016 Scalable Tools
Workshop.  We have identified three possible weeks and would appreciate
your feedback as soon as possible on which weeks work for you.  Also, if
there is a meeting that conflicts with any of the weeks listed, please
add that to the comments field of the poll.  The location will be either
back at Granlibakken or at Snowbird (dates may affect location).

You can select your choices for weeks at:

    http://doodle.com/p5nqv2mq8twv3nas

If you want to influence the choice of date, please fill out the poll right away!

If you have any colleagues that should be added to our mailing list, please let
us know.

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey