[DynInst_API:] dyninst help

Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:24:59 +0800
From: dxy <2354528200@xxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] dyninst help
Hi,I'm a student working with dyninst. I just learned dynisnt for about five days, and I'm not familiar with that.
I need to build a program to avoid buffer overflow with dyninst to static instrument.I need to store my instruction address before the call instruction,and compare the address with the target address of the next return instruction.
If they are not equal, I would quit the mutatee.I load a dynamic load library using  the address as a parameter. Compare function is in the dll. And I just call the dll,before call and ret instructions.
But I don't know the functions to get the two addresses. and I don't know the function of "BPatch_dynamicTargetExpr".
Thanks a lot.