[DynInst_API:] 2015 Scalable Tools Workshop: Almost full....

Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:29:58 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] 2015 Scalable Tools Workshop: Almost full....
                        2015 Scalable Tools Workshop
                           GOING, GOING, GONE ...

Hi all.  There are only one or two more rooms left in our block at
Granlibakken.  If you're planning on attending and staying at the resort,
now is the time to register!

The meeting website can be found at: http://www.paradyn.org/petascale2015/

That website has a link to the Granlibakken registration site. You'll need to
log onto the Granlibakken site with user name "PETA15" and password "PETA15".

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey

PS: Registration reminders:

  If you will share a room with another attendee, BOTH of you must register
  separately, listing the other person's name in the "I will be sharing lodging
  with" field.

  If you want to share a room and don't have a roommate, check the "Please
  assign a roommate" box.

  If are bringing a guest who is not attending the workshop, they must be
  registered with the Granlibakken as well.

  You can arrange extra days at the resort either before or after the meeting.
  There is a place on the form for indicating that.