[DynInst_API:] NEWS: commit mails to start going to dyninst-api

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:52:38 -0500
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] NEWS: commit mails to start going to dyninst-api
As per the subject. We've got enough people not on the paradyn-staff list who are, one way or another, consuming commits as they come in that it makes more sense to disseminate this information wholesale.

Committers: at least for the time being, please send commits to both dyninst-api and paradyn-staff. Please tag your mails with COMMIT in the subject, for ease of mail filtering.

Submitters: no changes to what's common practice. PATCH in the subject, description in the body, try to keep things nicely formatted for git to apply them. Ping me directly if I let a patch sit for too long without feedback or a corresponding commit.

--bw

Bill Williams
Paradyn Project
bill@xxxxxxxxxxx