Re: [DynInst_API:] Measuring Dyninst Dynamic Instrumentation Overhead

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 22:17:22 +0000 (UTC)
From: budchan chao <cbudchan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Measuring Dyninst Dynamic Instrumentation Overhead
Thanks. Will check them out.

Regards

On Thursday, 19 February 2015 2:14 PM, Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Check out:
Alexandre V. Mirgorodskiy and Barton P. Miller, "Diagnosing Distributed Systems with Self-Propelled Instrumentation", ACM/IFIP/USENIX 9th International Middleware, Leuven, Belgium, December 2008.
ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/paradyn/papers/Mirgorodskiy08DistDiagnosis.pdf

Alexander V. Mirgorodskiy and Barton P. Miller, "Autonomous Analysis of Interactive Systems with Self-Propelled Instrumentation", MMCN 2005: 12th Multimedia Computing and Networking, San Jose, California, January 2005.
ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/paradyn/papers/Mirgorodskiy04SelfProp.pdf

--bart