[DynInst_API:] Is the dynamic mode dyninst disable ptrace?

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:05:06 +0100
From: Xi Chen <xi.chen.chn@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Is the dynamic mode dyninst disable ptrace?
Hi,
 I recently try to debug the dynamic mode dyninst because I found the result is inconsistent with the static rewrite. I basically want to attach to mutatee process, and see how the instrumentation code be executed. However, when I do that in GDB, it tell me the ptrace operation is not permitted (I have teh yama/ptrace_scope as 0). I wonder if there are any way I can attach to the mutatee's address space and debug there?
 Thank you for your time and have a nice day
--
Best Regards
X.Chen