[DynInst_API:] getSourceLines()

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 13:46:05 -0600
From: Nathan McKain <nmckain6@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] getSourceLines()
Hello,
We’ve been attempting to pull source line numbers from our basic blocks using getSourceLines(), which is in BPatch_image.  We take the back() of the vector of BPatch_statements given by getSourceLines and print out its lineNumber().  This seems to work for the early blocks, with our first 20 or so blocks having no source line and then the next blocks correctly following the line numbers of our code.  After that, however, the remaining 300 or so of our 400-odd blocks all say they originate from the final line of our code.  Is this the output I should expect?  Furthermore, how should I interpret this output?  Is there a way to use the gcc toolchain to cross-check these values?
Thank you,

Nathan McKain