[DynInst_API:] File offsets

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:49:58 +0000
From: "E.Robbins" <er209@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] File offsets
Hi again,
I asked about this before, but I could really do with a way to get the file offset of parseapi blocks.

Drew mentioned something in the symtabapi region object - here I see getFileOffset(), and I guess I could calculate the block file offset from that by adding the difference between the block address and the region address? But I can't find a way to get a region object from a block anyway, I can get a coderegion, which I was hoping inherited from region, but it doesn't.

Is there a way to do this, even if it's a nasty hack?

Thanks,
Ed