Re: [DynInst_API:] compilation error

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 07:40:19 -0500
From: Andrew Bernat <bernat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] compilation error
Hi,

That error normally indicates that you have an obsolete version of a library on your system (I've copied the error below). Since you just compiled Dyninst from source, I would look at one of the libraries it depends on. In this case, it's probably libelf. Can you make sure that libelf is updated (I don't recall the package name offhand)?

Drew

/home/corpaul/dyninst/lib/libdynElf.so: undefined reference to `memcpy@xxxxxxxxxx'