Re: [DynInst_API:] Converting libdwarf use to libdw?

Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:17:16 -0500
From: Andrew Bernat <bernat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Converting libdwarf use to libdw?
It hadn't crossed our radar yet, no. However, the opportunity to drop a dependency is always good.

I'm currently involved in a substantial rewrite of our dwarf logic, so I would suggest waiting until I am done with that. I'll keep an eye on making our code as library-independent as possible.

In the meantime, do you have any pointers to documentation on libdw?

Drew