[DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst Annual Meeting: Advance Program Posted

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:48:08 -0600
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst Annual Meeting: Advance Program Posted
            **   Tentative Program Now Available   **
            **      Paradyn/Dyninst Week 2010      **

The tentative program for the Paradyn/Dyninst annual meeting is now available.
We're really pleased with this interesting program that combines new research
and developments from our group along with important research results from
some of our collaborators.

Note that the registration deadline for the meeting is Monday April 1st,
and the deadline for hotel rooms at the guaranteed rates is MARCH 12th
(SOON!).  Registering soon will help us in our planning.  And please book
your hotel room soon as space may be limited.

You can find the details of the program and register for the meeting at our
web site:

    http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/ParadynCondorWeek2010/

    (click on the "Paradyn" links on the Monday and Tuesday boxes)

We look forward to seeing you next month in Madison!

Bart Miller
Jeff Hollingsworth