Complete CHTC 2023 Planning Survey by Friday, March 24

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 17:07:52 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Complete CHTC 2023 Planning Survey by Friday, March 24

Dear CHTC users,

As a reminder, please fill out the CHTC 2023 planning survey by this Friday, March 24th. This survey will be used to help CHTC staff understand how researchers use our High Throughput and High Performance resources and how we can better support researchers with their computational goals.

This survey should take approximately 5 min to complete and can be used to indicate your lab’s interest in purchasing compute resources.

Please share this survey with other CHTC users in your community!

Contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions.

Best,

The CHTC Facilitation Team