Login to CHTC's hpclogin1(or 2).chtc.wisc.edu is down

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 17:03:03 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Login to CHTC's hpclogin1(or 2).chtc.wisc.edu is down

Greetings CHTC users,

This message is for users of our HPC cluster.

A system issue is preventing users from logging into the old HPC cluster’s login nodes, hpclogin1.chtc.wisc.edu and hpclogin2.chtc.wisc.edu. We are working on a solution and will notify users once they are able to log in again.

In the meantime, HPC users should still be able to use the new HPC cluster, logging in via hpclogin3.chtc.wisc.edu.

Best,
Your CHTC Team