Register now for HTCondor Week, May 23-26

Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 19:36:34 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Register now for HTCondor Week, May 23-26

Greetings CHTC Users!

We want to invite you to HTCondor Week 2022, our annual HTCondor user conference, May 23-26, 2022. This year, HTCondor Week will be a hybrid event: we are hosting an in-person meeting at the Fluno Center on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. This provides HTCondor Week attendees with a compelling environment in which to attend tutorials and talks from HTCondor developers, meet other users like you and attend social events. For those who cannot attend in person, we'll also be broadcasting the event online via a Zoom meeting.

Registration for HTCondor Week 2022 is open now. The registration deadline for in-person attendee is May 2, 2022, and the cost is $90 per day to partake in conference food. For virtual-only attendance, registration is a flat $25 fee for the whole week.

UW-Madison affiliates who attend conference talks in-person only need to register for in-person participation (and pay) if they plan to partake in conference food. We otherwise/also recommend the virtual registration (still with a fee) for UW-Madison affiliates who plan to participate virtually.
You can register at http://htcondor.org/HTCondorWeek2022.

There will be specific programming highlighting the UW-Madison campus community on Thursday, May 26, where you can meet other campus users of CHTC and HTCondor, as well as CHTC staff. We will separately contact some CHTC users to present their work that day!!

On other days, we will have a variety of in-depth tutorials and talks where you can learn more about HTCondor and how other people are using and deploying HTCondor. Best of all, you can establish contacts and learn best practices from people in industry, government, and academia who are using HTCondor to solve hard problems, many of which may be similar to those you are facing.

Hotel details and agenda overview are on the HTCondor Week 2022 site:

http://htcondor.org/HTCondorWeek2022

We hope to see you there,

The Center for High Throughput Computing

Lauren Michael - Research Computing Facilitator, Center for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin - Madison

Research Facilitation Lead, Open Science Grid; co-PI, PATh; co-PI, CaRCC

lmichael@xxxxxxxx, go.wisc.edu/lmcal, Discovery 2262, (608)316-4430, she/her