HTCondor Week 2021 May 24-27; Expect delayed CHTC replies through May 28.

Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 10:39:45 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTCondor Week 2021 May 24-27; Expect delayed CHTC replies through May 28.
Greetings CHTC Users,

This is a reminder that HTCondor Week takes place next week. It's free and virtual, but make sure to register (see further below).

Additionally, please expect replies from CHTC staff (via chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx) to take a bit longer than usual from May 20-28, while our staff are busy preparing for and executing the conference.

That said ...

We hope to see you there!
Your CHTC Team

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 8:00 AM Lauren Michael <lmichael@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings!

The CHTC-hosted HTCondor Week 2021 is just over three weeks away! We are pleased to announce a preliminary schedule, which includes some presentations by researchers at UW-Madison!
https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1579/timetable/#20210524.detailed

Registration is free but mandatory. Only registered users will be sent the meeting URL and password. You can sign up from our website:
https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1579/registrations/239/

Looking forward to seeing you there!
The CHTC team